We appreciate your time and interest in visiting eRamuKaka.com. We are “eRamuKaka.com”, a website owned by EduRevolution Private Limited and a company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act 1956. Wherever the term “We/the company/us/eRamukaka.com” and “eRamuKaka” is used it represents the company EduRevolution Private Limited and the services provided through eRamuKaka.com. And the term ‘You’ refers to user or viewer of our website or our agent or the Site. Also, the term “Store” refers to the businesses/shops who list their product, services, and offers on eRamuKaka.com.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
“eRamuKaka” runs an interactive online services governed by EduRevolution Pvt. Ltd. on the World Wide Web of the Internet (the “Web”), comprising of information services, content and transaction capabilities provided by eRamuKaka, its affiliates and other third parties.
- In order to use the website and/or the Service (whether with or without registration), you must be 18 years of age or above.
- eRamuKaka reserves the right to prevent you using the Website and the Service (or any part of them).
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither eRamuKaka nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information, and materials found or services offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- eRamuKaka takes no responsibility for the services or products promoted through eRamuKaka. Also, eRamuKaka makes no warranty for the quality, safety, usability, or other aspect of the product or services promoted through eRamuKaka online platform.
- Your usage of any information or offer on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Our objective is to give better online ecommerce experience all the times but the Website may be unavailable from time to time for many reasons including but not limited to, without limitation, routine maintenance. You comply with us and acknowledge that due to circumstances both within and outside of the control of eRamuKaka, access to the site may be interrupted, suspended or terminated. eRamuKaka reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the access to the website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without any notice. We may also change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Website, including, but not limited to, content, graphics, deals, offers, settings, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use, time to time.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without eRamuKaka’s prior written approval.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India. Any legal disputes, claims and differences shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bhopal (M.P), India
Every interaction on eRamuKaka.com must conform to this Term of Use. User shall not post or spread through this Website and/or information which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, or any material which is illegal, intimidating, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, lewd, sinful or otherwise objectionable, that promote a behavior which could be considered as a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or which, without eRamuKaka’s express prior, written approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services.
eRamuKaka reserves the right to revise the information of any deals or services at any time without notice as part of eRamuKaka’s policy of on-going product/services up-date and revision. The End User agrees that eRamuKaka’s policy may result in dissimilarities between the specification of offers at eRamuKaka website to the End User and the specification of offer by the store at physical store or stores’s website. All offers on eRamuKaka are being listed by the stores/merchants, eRamuKaka does not hold any accuracy of offer data being provided by the store.
The responsibility of obtaining and maintaining all the equipment like telephone, computer hardware and other related instruments required to access and use eramukaka.com and all charges related thereto, belongs to user. eRamuKaka shall not be accountable for any harms to the User’s equipment resulting from the use of this Website.
Redemption of Offers and Coupons
eRamuKaka brings an opportunity to its Users to avail value deals and offers from multiple stores/merchants which includes but not limited to hotels, restaurants, health & fitness centers, spa & saloons, other beauty & well being centers, educational institutes, entertainment zones, holiday package vendors etc., also includes products from multiple vendors, with which eRamuKaka has an association at discounted prices by issue of vouchers which can be redeemed within a valid period from associated merchant outlets.
At eRamuKaka, stores/merchant lists there offers including the exclusive offers for store subscribers, user can subscribe the Store to avail the exclusive offers by a store. Merchant list there offers with terms and conditions to be met. Users or subscribers can use the offers at merchant’s physical store or at their website. eRamuKaka only acts as an enabler, via its platform eRamuKaka.com for offer listing by merchants.
We would like to let you know that all offers and coupons at eRamuKaka shall be subject to the Standard and Specific Terms and Conditions. At eRamuKaka, offer and coupons, issues on behalf of the merchants and only such merchants, to the exclusion of eRamuKaka, shall be held responsible for any and all injuries, illnesses, damages, charges, expenses, claims, liabilities and costs suffered by or in respect of a customer, caused in whole or in part by the merchants or which arises out of the products and/or services provided by the merchants, as well as for any unclaimed property liability arising from unredeemed coupons, if applicable.
Purchase of Services from the Merchant
Standard Terms and Conditions (for Restaurant-Specific eRamuKaka Vouchers)
In this section, Restaurant shall be defined as an merchants that offers food and beverages for sale in its regular business operations, and is making such food and beverages available to shoppers visit through eRamuKaka. In this respect, the following shall represent as Standard Terms and Conditions for redeeming eRamuKaka Vouchers/coupons
- eRamuKaka shall not be responsible for the quality of services provided by the Restaurant, and the same shall be the sole responsibility of the Restaurant/Merchant.
- Validity period for redemption of offers and coupon are decided and provided by Restaurants.
- Use of offer/coupons for alcoholic beverages are at the sole discretion of the Restaurant and agrees to comply with all state laws pertaining to the same.
- It is at the sole discretion of the Restaurant to decide whether offers and coupons can be clubbed with any other Coupons or offers at the same restaurant or not.
- The issuing of restaurant credit is at the sole discretion of the Restaurant.
- Imitation, sale or trade of coupons provided by stores are strictly prohibited.
Standard Terms and Conditions (for Non-Restaurant eRamuKaka Vouchers)
The following shall comprise as Standard Terms and Conditions for redeeming coupons or offers for purchasing goods and/or services from merchants other than Restaurants:
- eRamuKaka shall not be responsible for the quality of products and/or services provided by the merchants, and the same shall be the sole responsibility of the merchant
- All the refunds are subjected to the compliance with merchant’s refund policy
- Offer and coupons can only be redeemed after due verification of the customer by the merchant
- Only one Offer or coupons can be used per visit unless otherwise specified by the merchant.
- Credit issue is sole discretion of the merchant
- It is at the sole discretion of the Store/Merchant to decide whether their offers and coupons can be clubbed with their any other Coupons/offers, or not.
- Imitation, sale or trade of eRamuKaka offers and coupons is strictly prohibited.
Purchase and Sale of Products and/or Services
eRamuKaka should not hold accountable for the product and/or service for which Offers and Coupons may be redeemed. Moreover, we make no warranty to the users in terms of quality, safety, usability, or any other aspect of the product or service for which Offers and Coupons may be redeemed. In some services for which Offers and Coupons may be redeemed are activities or events that may include potential bodily harms (Like river rafting, any exercise in gym etc.), for all such activities eRamuKaka is not responsible for any service or activity being offered, and the User themselves are responsible for his or her own actions in using the services for which the Offers and Coupons can be redeemed.
By redemption of Offers and Coupons at eRamuKaka.com you permit us to send administrative and promotional emails. We will send you the information pertaining to administrative activity, your account activity, as well as promotional emails that may include products and promotional offers. Any time you can opt to out of our promotional emails by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ link right at the bottom of our promotional emails.
Copyright and Trademarks
Whatever you find in eRamuKaka Website, together with the Minisites, is the exclusive property of eRamuKaka or used with express permission of the copyright and/or trademark owner. Any violation of this policy may result in a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right infringement that may subject User to civil and / or criminal penalties.
eRamuKaka website comprises copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, photos, video, graphics, music, sound, software, and the entire contents of eRamuKaka is protected by copyright as a collective work under the Indian copyright laws. We own a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. User may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. User may download / print / save copyrighted material for User’s personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly stated under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material without the proper and explicit permission of eRamuKaka and the copyright owner is permitted. In case if copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material is permitted, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. User hereby acknowledges that he/she/it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. Trademarks that are located within or on the Website or a Web site otherwise owned or operated in conjunction with eRamuKaka shall not be deemed to be in the public domain but rather the exclusive property of eRamuKaka, unless such site is under license from the Trademark owner thereof in which case such license is for the exclusive benefit and use of eRamuKaka, unless otherwise stated.
User or Store/Merchant shall not upload post or otherwise make available on this Website any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. eRamuKaka doesn’t have any express burden or responsibility to provide User or Store/Merchant with indications, markings or anything else that may encourage User or Store/Merchant in determining whether the material in question is copyrighted or trademarked. User or Store/Merchant shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of this Website, User or Store/Merchant warrants that the owner of such material has expressly granted eRamuKaka the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. A User or Store/Merchant also permits any other User to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that User’s personal use. User hereby grants eRamuKaka the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material made available on eRamuKaka Website by User and Store/Merchant. The foregoing terms of Copyright and Trademarks Section apply equally to and are for the benefit of eRamuKaka, its subsidiaries, Affiliates and Third Party Content Providers and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You explicitly agree and understand that:
- Your use of the use of this website and the minisites, Product and service is at your sole risk. The Product and service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. eRamuKaka and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors clearly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- eRamuKaka, its Parent Group & Subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors make no warranty that
- The Product/service will meet your requirements;
- The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free;
- The results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable;
- The quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service or through the Service advertisers or partners will meet your expectations; and
- Any errors in the software will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service availed is at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- Any error which may be a result of typographical, clerical or omission in sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other documents or information issued by eRamuKaka shall be subject to improvement and correction without any liability on the part of eRamuKaka.
- eRamuKaka does not take any accountability for third party warranties or for any effect that the eRamuKaka services may have on those warranties.
- This is to be informed that, to the supreme extent allowed by our applicable law, neither eRamuKaka nor any of its parents, members, subsidiaries, service providers, licensors, officers, directors or employees shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that may arise out of or relating to this agreement, resulting from the use or the incompetence to use the service or for the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services or resulting from any goods or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered through the service or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of user’s transmissions or data, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangible, even if such party has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Without limiting the preceding, everything on the site is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either explicitly articulated and expressed or inferred including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of services, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. eRamuKaka disclaims all liability, irrespective of the nature of action, for the act of other members, or users comprising unauthorized users, or hackers of the service.
- eRamuKaka do not create any warranties or illustrations that the eRamuKaka website shall be accessible at all times. As a user you accept that the eRamuKaka website may be inaccessible due to any updates or causes beyond its control, including, but not limited to circumstances like virus infection, hacking, power failure or other “acts of God”.
- In no event eRamuKaka shall be held accountable to the Users or anyone else for any inaccuracy, errors or omission in, or loss, injury or damage caused as a whole or in parts by failures, delays or disruptions of the Service normally, and any aspect ancillary thereto; the User agrees to compensate eRamuKaka for any and all third party claims arising from any such or of the failures, delays or disruptions in regards to use of the eRamuKaka’s Products and/or Services.
- Without in any way limiting the foregoing, eRamuKaka shall in no event have (in the aggregate) any monetary liability whatsoever in connection with this Agreement.
- As a user, you acknowledges that eRamuKaka doesn’t guarantee the availability of the Service at all times and across every locations
- As a user, you explicitly acknowledge and agree that the use of the Service is normally at his/her own risk and Service is being provided on “as is” and “as available” basis” without any warranties or conditions whatever, express or inferred.
- Though eRamuKaka will be reasonably careful at all times about the quality and correctness of information available at eRamuKaka website, eRamuKaka do not create any warranties or illustrate that the information available shall be true, correct or error free in the all the cases.
- As a user, you acknowledge that eRamuKaka shall not be held accountable for any damage, loss or liability of any kind incurred by whomsoever and resulting from use eRamuKaka Services, the eRamuKaka website and its content; any downloads from the eRamuKaka website.
eRamuKaka shall reserves the rights, but not under any obligation that we monitor the content of the eRamuKaka website at all times, that may include but not limited to any chat rooms and forums that may hereinafter be included as part of the Website, to define compliance with this Agreement and any operating rules vested by eRamuKaka, as well as to fulfill any appropriate law, regulation or authorized government request. Without limiting the foregoing, eRamuKaka reserves the rights to remove any material that eRamuKaka, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise disagreeable.
By posting any communications on or through eRamuKaka Website, User and Store/Merchant shall be deemed to have granted to eRamuKaka a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable & non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication alone or as part of other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed, and to sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of sublicensees.
User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless eRamuKaka, its subsidiaries and Affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of the use of (i) this Website and/or the Minisites by User. (ii) The use of the Offers and Coupons listed on eRamuKaka.com by Stores/Merchants.
eRamuKaka may terminate this Agreement at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, eRamuKaka shall have the right to immediately terminate any passwords or accounts of User in the event of any conduct by User/Merchant/Store which eRamuKaka, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by User of this Agreement. The provisions in User Conducts, Copyright and Trademarks, Disclaimer of Warranty, Limitation of Liability, License Grant, Indemnification and Termination sections will survive termination of this Agreement.
eRamuKaka is a trademark of EduRevolution Pvt. Ltd. All rights in respect of this trademark are hereby expressly reserved. Unless otherwise indicated, all other trademarks appearing on the Website are the property of their respective owners.
Third Party Content
eRamuKaka, alike Internet Service Provider, is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties and Users. Accordingly, eRamuKaka has no more editorial control over such content than does a public library, bookstore or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, or any other Users are those of the respective author(s) or distributors and not of eRamuKaka. Neither eRamuKaka nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose ( please refer to Disclaimer of Warranty & Limitation of Liability section above for the complete provisions governing limitation of liabilities and disclaimers of warranty). In many instances, the content available through eRamuKaka Website represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider, User, or other user not under contract with eRamuKaka. eRamuKaka neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on the Website by anyone other than authorized eRamuKaka employee spokespersons while acting in official capacities. Under no circumstances will eRamuKaka be liable for any loss or damage caused by User’s reliance on information obtained through the Website. It is the responsibility of User to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice etc. or other content available through the Website. The Website contains links to third party Websites maintained by other content providers. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by eRamuKaka of the contents on such third-party sites and eRamuKaka hereby expressly disclaims any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party Web sites. If User chooses to access linked third-party Web sites, User does so at own risk. Unless you have executed a written agreement with eRamuKaka expressly permitting you to do so, you may not provide a hyperlink to the Website from any other website. eRamuKaka reserves the right to revoke its consent to any link at any time in its sole discretion.
Without prejudice to any other terms herein, eRamuKaka shall not be held accountable for any loss, damage or penalty as a result of any delay in or failure to deliver or otherwise perform hereunder due to any cause beyond the eRamuKaka’s control, including, without limitation, acts of the User, embargo or other governmental act, regulation or request affecting the conduct of eRamuKaka’s business, fire, explosion, accident, theft, vandalism, riot, acts of war, strikes or other labour difficulties, lightning, flood, windstorm or other acts of God.
This Agreement and any operating rules for the Website established by eRamuKaka constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder is a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall be of no legal force or effect. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions contained in this Agreement and the remaining portions of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. The failure of either party to exercise any of its rights under this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver or forfeiture of such rights or any other rights provided hereunder.
eRamuKaka’s office is based in Bhopal (M.P), India. Any issues that require Legal intervention arising out of, but not exclusive to the use of, this Website or the Minisites (unless otherwise specifically stated) are governed by and in accordance with the laws of India (exclusive of its rules regarding conflicts of laws), and dispute that may arise in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bhopal.